Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Who I want to be when I grow up!

I want to be....

-a 30 something women who has recovered the attitude I used to have that said - of course people are lookin at me, I am sexy and I don't think you're ready for this jelly!

- a 30 something women who has recovered the body I used to have before 3 babies and buy beautiful clothes that most people would not wear.....

-a published writer who has writen an article about gendre roles and parenting...men are men and women are women

-the holder of a Masters degree - it is free what am I waiting for????

-a manager of something....I am tried of being a worker bee, I am ready to lead!

-a 30 something women who has finally met Oparh!

-an accomplished dancer of something in particular, modern, jazz, something specfic. I want to take lessons.

-a women at peace...the kind of person that people want to be around because there is a peaceful nature about them...serentity now!

-a women who is totally gaga over her husband and he is gaga over her...in the good way not in the way that makes you want to puke.

-a well read women, a well informed women, a well watched women (meaning watched good films) I wouldn't mind if I were well watched as well...that will come I am sure!

-a women who has laugh lines about her eyes from years of mirth and enjoyment.

Well that is enough for now...I could dream longer but I will leave this for now. I call upon all that is good in the universe to join together for the good of mimlap!

Truth will set us free!

4 Comments:

Blogger Erica said...

Dare to dream, mimlap!

I do believe you can do any and/or all of those things. You are a fabulous woman!

7:46 p.m.  
Blogger Warren said...

I would rather read your magazine than Orpah's magazine anyways. Apparently her mom wanted to name her Orpah (after the Bible Character) but it got spelled wrong on the birth certificate, and so there you have it, Oprah. Also, an apocryphal story is circulating that someone else's picture was issued along side the birth announcement in the local newspaper, and that this is the reason for her lifelong need to be on the cover of everything. Okay, I made up that last bit, but the first bit is true.

Anyways, Go Grrrl! You can do it.

Warren

10:03 p.m.  
Blogger reppepper said...

I don't think you can be gaga without making someone somewhere puke.

And (as Bob says) it's hard to be in love and sane at the same time.

8:52 p.m.  
Blogger Warren said...

Who needs sanity? Be in love.

And MO.... PLEASE write a new entry!

Warren

10:43 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home